State Convention - June 27-30, 2021
Rainwater Conference Center - Valdosta, GA
Hampton Inn & Suites
2 Meeting Place Drive
Valdosta, GA 31601
Group Name: GA Rural Letter Carriers Association
Group Code: GRC
$99 room rate
Effective April 10, 2021
The National Steward System has been realigned to reflect the newly established U. S. Postal Service Districts. The USPS consolidated 67 districts into 50. The districts are aligned closely to the state borders and named for the state in which they are located. The areas have been reduced to four; Southern, Atlantic, Central and WestPac. Please review the steward contact information as the person assigned to your office may have changed.
IS YOUR MAILING ADDRESS CORRECT?
To avoid missing issues of “The Rural Bulletin” and “The National Rural Letter Carrier” your address needs to be correct. If you have moved recently or changed from a physical address to a Post Office box your address may not be correct in the union database.
Please send address change to:
Raye Ann Reeves
8594 GA Hwy 109
Molena, GA 30258-2900
Or Email to:
New Recruit a Friend Today Program 2021
1. Members who successfully recruit will receive $15 for each RCA or ARC and $50 for each Regular or PTF. The new member must complete, sign and date an 1187 Form "Authorization for Deduction of Dues" for the recruiter to receive the incentive.
2. The newly recruited RCA and ARC will receive a one time incentive payment of $25 after their 1187 is received and processed by the National Office, sent to the USPS and accepted for processing.
3. The newly recruited PTF or Regular Rural Carrier will receive a one time incentive payment of $50 after their 1187 is received and processed by the National Office, sent to the USPS and accepted for processing.
4. The recruiter must provide their EIN or CSA number along with their name and address in the upper right hand corner or on a piece of paper attached to the new member's 1187.
5. No incentives will be paid to the State Association, only to the recruiter and new member when identified.
6. There will no longer be a "two month free waiting period" for new members. The 1187 will be processed as soon as possible upon receipt by the Union.
1187 FORM AVAILABLE UNDER MEMBERSHIP TAB
Georgia Rural Letter Carriers'