IS YOUR MAILING ADDRESS CORRECT?
To avoid missing issues of “The Rural Bulletin” and “The National Rural Letter Carrier” your address needs to be correct. If you have moved recently or changed from a physical address to a Post Office box your address may not be correct in the union database.
Please send address change to:
Raye Ann Reeves
8594 GA Hwy 109
Molena, GA 30258-2900
Or Email to:
New Recruit a Friend Today Program 2021
1. Members who successfully recruit will receive $15 for each RCA or ARC and $50 for each Regular or PTF. The new member must complete, sign and date an 1187 Form "Authorization for Deduction of Dues" for the recruiter to receive the incentive.
2. The newly recruited RCA and ARC will receive a one time incentive payment of $25 after their 1187 is received and processed by the National Office, sent to the USPS and accepted for processing.
3. The newly recruited PTF or Regular Rural Carrier will receive a one time incentive payment of $50 after their 1187 is received and processed by the National Office, sent to the USPS and accepted for processing.
4. The recruiter must provide their EIN or CSA number along with their name and address in the upper right hand corner or on a piece of paper attached to the new member's 1187.
5. No incentives will be paid to the State Association, only to the recruiter and new member when identified.
6. There will no longer be a "two month free waiting period" for new members. The 1187 will be processed as soon as possible upon receipt by the Union.
1187 FORM AVAILABLE UNDER MEMBERSHIP TAB
COST OF LIVING RAISE SET (PP06-2021)
The sixth COLA adjustment of the 2018-2021 National Agreement is the results of the January 2021 (CPI-W) Consumer Price Index - Urban Wage and Clerical Workers release. All COLA adjustments are based on a 40-hour evaluation with proportional application to those route evaluations over 40 hours. This COLA adjustment will be effective with (PP06-2021) and should appear on paychecks dated March 19, 2021. This adjustment will result in a $416 increase for eligible rural carriers.
All leave replacement employees will receive an additional 1% salary adjustment annually in lieu of COLA adjustments. Those leave replacement employees on the rolls prior to August 11, 2012, will receive the additional 1% salary adjustment annually, rather than waiting for a COLA roll-in at the end of the agreement.
Georgia Rural Letter Carriers'